Being busy doesn’t mean being productive.
Similar Aniekee Tochukwu Ezekiel quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- There is a tremendous amount of craftsmanship between a great idea and a great product.
- The world is a Treasure Map
- Be your best, it is enough.
- Success depends upon previous preparation, and without such preparation there is sure to be failure.
- Stay hungry, stay foolish.
- Many companies describe themselves as customer-focused, but few walk the walk. Most big technology companies are competitor focused.
- Threshold is where the madness ends and the magic begins.
- We innovate by starting with the customer and working backwards. That becomes the touchstone for how we invent.
- Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice.
- Work hard. Dream Big.
- Doesn’t matter how fast you cross the finish line if you’re running the wrong race.
- I believe you have to be willing to be misunderstood if you’re going to innovate.
- Sell the results, not the nuts and bolts.
- Computers themselves, and software yet to be developed, will revolutionize the way we learn.
- Followers accept answers. Leaders ask questions.
- The way to screw up somebody’s life is to give them what they want.
- The more businesses you have, the less work you do.
- Nothing is worse to an organisation than culture of fear
- Sometimes, to relieve stress, he would soak his feet in the toilet, a practice that was not as soothing for his collegues.
- All of my best decisions in business and in life have been made with heart, intuition, guts… not analysis.