Genius is 1% inspiration, and 99% perspiration.
Similar Thomas Edison quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Creativity is just connecting things.
- Successful entrepreneurship begins and ends with customer wants and needs, not what you want and need.
- Entrepreneurship is not a career choice, its a way of life!
- Get closer than ever to your customers. So close that you tell them what they need well before they realize it themselves.
- Success in life is not for those who run fast, but for those who keep running and always on the move.
- Build systems for the business to come, not the business you have.
- Do something in your life which will make millions of people attend your funeral. Have a worthy life.
- People who don’t venture will keep working for the people who ventured.
- Entrepreneurship is where a noble cause meets the passion.
- It’s not about money or connections. It’s the willingness to outwork and outlearn everyone.
- Remembering that I’ll be dead soon is the most important tool I’ve ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life.
- Trying is failing with honor.
- Life itself is simple.it’s just not easy.
- Live boldly now. Later may not be an option.
- At the earliest stage, the only people who can invest in you are three Fs: friends, family and fools.
- Selling is a sacred trust between buyer and seller.
- Always make your future bigger than your past.
- You’ve got to start with the customer experience and work back toward the technology – not the other way around.
- Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.
- The greatest thing is when you do put your heart and soul into something over an extended period of time, and it is worth it.