Genius is 1% inspiration, and 99% perspiration.
Similar Thomas Edison quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Success doesn’t suddenly fall out of the sky into your lap. It’s the result of taking one step, each day, in the direction of your dreams.
- Customers don’t know what they want until we’ve shown them.
- My story isn’t over until I win.
- Selling is serving, helping others find solutions, impacting lives positively with passion and integrity.
- You can truly have it all, just not all at the same time.
- When you go in search of honey, you must expect to be stung by bees.
- Entrepreneurs are selected to be just doers, not thinkers, and doers do, they don’t talk.
- It’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen.
- Entrepreneurship is all about energy
- Most people master the art of postponing the start.
- You lose 100% of the shots you don’t take.
- If everything is a priority, nothing is.
- Creativity is just connecting things.
- Why join the navy if you can be a pirate?
- Don’t interpret anything too much. This is time waster number 1.
- Creators always have an advantage because they make the stuff we consume.
- I think the things you regret most in life are the things you didn’t do.
- Sometimes failure is the beginning of success
- Someday is a dangerous word.
- To invent you have to experiment, and if you know in advance that it’s going to work, it’s not an experiment.