No one can make you successful, the will to succeed comes from within
Similar Fabrizio Moreira quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- An entrepreneur tends to bite off a little more than he can chew hoping he’ll quickly learn how to chew it.
- People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing.
- A quitter never wins-and-a winner never quits.
- Pretend to be completely in control and people will assume that you are.
- Don’t die without fulfilling your purpose.
- Get out of failure-o-phobia to enjoy success-o-mania.
- If you’re good at course correcting, being wrong may be less costly than you think. Whereas being slow is going to be expensive for sure.
- Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
- Entrepreneur, become so disciplined that even your distractions become focused.
- Don’t buy value-added. Be the one adding value. Create goodwill.
- Smart people are a dime a dozen and often don’t amount to much. What counts is being creative and imaginative.
- Perfectionism is a disease. Procrastination is a disease. ACTION is the cure.
- Would you rather work forty hours a week at a job you hate or eighty hours a week doing work you love?
- People should pursue what they’re passionate about. That will make them happier than pretty much anything else.
- Computers themselves, and software yet to be developed, will revolutionize the way we learn.
- Life is too fragile and valuable to be spent doing something you hate.
- Pivoting is not the end of the disruption process, but the beginning of the next leg of your journey.
- The best way to predict the future is to create it.
- We do no market research. We don’t hire consultants. We just want to make great products.
- To rise you must first fall.