Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is
the key to success.
Similar Albert Schweitzer quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Don’t delude yourself into thinking something’s working when it’s not, or you’re gonna get fixated on a bad solution.
- If you try to be everything to everyone, you become nothing.
- Don’t simply dream, create. Don’t simply create, ship. Don’t simply ship, dream.
- Our thoughts and our mind-sets greatly affect our perception of what life is really about
- Don’t set your goals by what other people deem important.
- You learn more from failure than from successes. Failure builds character.
- We are comfortable planting seeds and waiting for them to grow into trees.
- We innovate by starting with the customer and working backwards. That becomes the touchstone for how we invent.
- Fear is the enemy of success.
- If you can imagine it in details, it can be done.
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.
- Business success is 80% psychology and 20% mechanics.
- People who know what they’re talking about don’t need PowerPoint.
- Good is the enemy of great
- It’s very important to like the people you work with, otherwise life [and] your job is gonna be quite miserable.
- Accepting that the odds are against you is the same as accepting defeat before you begin.
- The smallest company in the world can look as large as the largest company on the web.
- A real entrepreneur is somebody who has no safety net underneath them.
- Some people have the courage to bungee jump or even skydive, yet they lack the courage to work for themselves.
- Companies can’t be sold, they can only be bought.