Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is
the key to success.
Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success.
Similar Albert Schweitzer quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Don’t try to be original, just try to be good.
- You have to make your own chances.
- School was designed to get you to fall in line and get a job in someone else’s company.
- Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve.
- You can learn a lot from your mistakes when you aren’t busy denying them.
- If you’re not failing from time to time, you’re not aiming high enough.
- How to change the world in two words: S.T.A.R.T. N.O.W. 1. START – Serve. Thank. Ask. Receive. Trust. 2. NOW – No Opportunity Wasted
- Our thoughts and our mind-sets greatly affect our perception of what life is really about
- If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.
- Where you are going to spend your time and your energy is one of the most important decisions you get to make in life.
- Risk more than others think is safe. Dream more than others think is practical.
- The secret of success is to do the common thing uncommonly well.
- There is no success or failure, there’s only life.
- My favorite things in life don’t cost any money. It’s really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time.
- The thing that motivates me is a very common form of motivation. And that is, with other folks counting on me, it’s so easy to be motivated.
- Impatience destroys at least 98% of hard work’s potential.
- If you start dreaming you are not running fast enough
- Live your vision and demand your success.
- Build systems for the business to come, not the business you have.
- The difference between a boss and a leader: a boss says ‘Go!’ – a leader says, ‘Let’s go!’