Be the change you wish to see in the world.
Similar Mahatma Gandhi quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Who you are tomorrow begins with what you do today.
- The first step is to establish that something is possible; then probability will occur.
- When taken in the right direction, even a step that is only half a centimeter long is progress.
- Entrepreneurship isn’t about luck, it’s about vision, time management, creativity, determination and goals.
- Make it happen, or it won’t.
- Failures are the stairs we climb to reach success.
- In the end, a vision without the ability to execute it is probably a hallucination.
- Uninspired leaders can’t inspire.
- In the broadest context, the goal is to seek enlightenment however you define it.
- Success is determined by how best you can utilize your time
- You will have more regrets for the things you didn’t try than the ones you tried and didn’t succeed at.
- Accepting that the odds are against you is the same as accepting defeat before you begin.
- I’m as proud of many of the things we haven’t done as the things we have done. Innovation is saying no to a thousand things.
- To be successful, innovation is not just about value creation, but value capture.
- I cannot stress how important and effective it is to leverage the principles of S.T.A.R.T. – Serve. Thank. Ask. Receive. Trust.
- Doing, not learning to do, is the essence of entrepreneurship.
- Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me. Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful… that’s what matters to me.
- Entrepreneurship is the use of self-interest in the service of others. Politics is the use of others in the service of self-interest.
- The thing that motivates me is a very common form of motivation. And that is, with other folks counting on me, it’s so easy to be motivated.
- An idea is nothing until it has its believers and followers.