The framework I found which made the decision incredibly easy was what I called – which only a nerd would call – a ‘regret minimization framework’.
Similar Jeff Bezos quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If Entrepreneurship was easy, the term would have been easier to pronounce too!
- The way to screw up somebody’s life is to give them what they want.
- The first step to win yourself is to wake up early.
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.
- If you don’t understand the details of your business you are going to fail.
- You can’t force creatives into a box. If you try, they’ll no longer be creative. And no one will want your box.
- Don`t complain, Don`t compromise.
- Even if we lose our money, we’ll have a company, For once in our lives, we’ll have a company.
- I think the things you regret most in life are the things you didn’t do.
- Many companies describe themselves as customer-focused, but few walk the walk. Most big technology companies are competitor focused.
- I always advise people – Don’t wait! Do something when you are young, when you have nothing to lose, and keep that in mind.
- Choose a job that you like, and you will never have to work a day in your life.
- Sometimes, to relieve stress, he would soak his feet in the toilet, a practice that was not as soothing for his collegues.
- Ideas are meaningless without a masterful execution.
- Sometimes life’s going to hit you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith. I’m convinced that the only thing that kept me going was that I loved what I did.
- Your margin is my opportunity.
- Move fast, break things
- Sometimes we measure things and see that in the short term they actually hurt sales, and we do it anyway.
- One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out.
- The secret to success is constancy of purpose.