Starting up is like farting, if you force it, it’s probably shit.
Similar Shashank Shekhar quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do.
- Losers read, winners skim.
- There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.
- Success doesn’t teach as many lessons as failure
- If you’re not failing from time to time, you’re not aiming high enough.
- The great thing about fact-based decisions is that they overrule the hierarchy.
- Nobody will value you unless you show them how valuable you are
- If not now, when?
- Entrepreneurship does not build character; it reveals character.
- No matter how brilliant your mind or strategy, if you’re playing a solo game, you’ll always lose out to a team.
- I never took a day off in my twenties. Not one.
- The greatest thing is when you do put your heart and soul into something over an extended period of time, and it is worth it.
- People who don’t venture will keep working for the people who ventured.
- A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business.
- Do what you fear and fear disappears.
- I think all of us need to be on guard against arrogance which knocks at the door whenever you’re successful.
- In the old world, you devoted 30% of your time to building a great service and 70% of your time to shouting about it. In the new world, that inverts.
- To ‘wow’ a client is to win a client.
- In the end, a vision without the ability to execute it is probably a hallucination.
- Always deliver more than expected.