Starting up is like farting, if you force it, it’s probably shit.
Similar Shashank Shekhar quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- One life is enough to change this world
- People who say you will fail are people who have never been successful in their lives
- Innovation is the specific instrument of entrepreneurship.the act that endows resources with a new capacity to create wealth.
- The common question that gets asked in business is, ‘why?’ That’s a good question, but an equally valid question is, ‘why not?’
- Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.
- To invent you have to experiment, and if you know in advance that it’s going to work, it’s not an experiment.
- Success lives on your sweat. Determination makes it pleasurable. Action makes it attainable.
- One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out.
- Don’t wait to be compelled to do great work.
- It’s not about money or connections. It’s the willingness to outwork and outlearn everyone.
- I’m not trying to be anyone’s savior. I’m just trying to think about the future and not be sad.
- You are much more than what you think you are.
- People don’t buy what you do; they buy why you do it. And what you do simply proves what you believe
- An entrepreneur is someone who jumps off a cliff and builds a plane on the way down.
- Knowledge without action is meaningless.
- You can say anything to anyone, but how you say it will determine how they will react.
- In the end, we are our choices. Build yourself a great story.
- I think all of us need to be on guard against arrogance which knocks at the door whenever you’re successful.
- Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.
- How to change the world in two words: S.T.A.R.T. N.O.W. 1. START – Serve. Thank. Ask. Receive. Trust. 2. NOW – No Opportunity Wasted