Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning.
Similar Robert Kiyosaki quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- When taken in the right direction, even a step that is only half a centimeter long is progress.
- A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way.
- Innovation is the ability to see the change as an opportunity; not a threat.
- Your margin is my opportunity.
- A real entrepreneur is somebody who has no safety net underneath them.
- Success is achieved and maintained by those who try and keep trying.
- Our point of view is we will sell more if we help people make purchasing decisions.
- The only predictable thing about startups is their unpredictability
- I do not adopt softness towards others because I want to make them better.
- You are about to succeed when the urge to quit is the greatest.
- Make every detail perfect and limit the number of details to perfect.
- Wrong partners cost much more money than bad financial investments.
- Be the change you wish to see in the world.
- It is a waste of time not to do the most effective, useful, or important thing you can do.
- Data may disappoint, but it never lies.
- Start with the customer and work backward
- We have essentially no patents in SpaceX. If we published patents, it would be farcical, because the Chinese would just use them as a recipe book.
- Be your best, it is enough.
- Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice.
- You do not need to be perfect; you need to perfect your uniqueness.