Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning.
Similar Robert Kiyosaki quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- A disadvantage is often a seed of an advantage.
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.
- Selling is serving, helping others find solutions, impacting lives positively with passion and integrity.
- Innovation is saying no to 1,000 things.
- You cannot begin, until you begin.
- Create your own fears; choose to fear living an average life.
- Creating anything that never existed before is not sanity.
- If you don’t plan to have someone work for you, you will work for someone else. There is no in-between.
- When you’re ready, nothing can stop you. If something’s stopping you, you’re not ready.
- You don’t need a partner; you need a startner.
- Most startups eventually pivot to adjust to what the market is telling them.
- If you don’t understand the details of your business you are going to fail.
- Rich people have small TVs and big libraries, and poor people have small libraries and big TVs.
- Innovation is the ability to see the change as an opportunity; not a threat.
- Success is an addiction. Once you get into the habit of success, you can’t stop.
- Success doesn’t come to you; you go to it.
- The good news for shareowners is that a single big winning bet can more than cover the cost of many losers.
- Dreams remain dreams until we decide to act upon them.
- Those who are crazy enough to think they can change the world usually do.
- Building something that matters is a marathon, not a sprint.