Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning.
Similar Robert Kiyosaki quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Dreams don’t get done until they are due.
- When you find an idea that you just can’t stop thinking about, that’s probably a good one to pursue.
- Success doesn’t come to you; you go to it.
- Nobody will value you unless you show them how valuable you are
- Successful entrepreneurship begins and ends with customer wants and needs, not what you want and need.
- Stress comes from ignoring the things that you shouldn’t be ignoring.
- It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.
- Computers are like a bicycle for the mind.
- Don’t play games that you don’t understand, even if you see lots of other people making money from them.
- Earning is a product of learning. You’re only one letter away from earning more.
- Today it is cheaper to start a business than tomorrow.
- In life, you get what you believe you deserve.
- Belief in oneself is one of the most important bricks in building any successful venture.
- QUIT = Quickly Uphold Important Things
- Strategy is about shaping the future.
- You do not need to be perfect; you need to perfect your uniqueness.
- If you don’t appreciate your customers, someone else will.
- A business shines brightest when its people are working on problems bigger than themselves
- The first step to win yourself is to wake up early.
- No amount of VC money or good marketing can save a bad product. Period.