A ship in the harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for.
Similar John A. Shedd quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The first step is to establish that something is possible; then probability will occur.
- Patience is a virtue not a vice.
- Success is a journey. The best form of transport is Happiness.
- Normal is never one of a kind.
- It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.
- Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.
- If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way
- You can learn a lot from your mistakes when you aren’t busy denying them.
- Perfectionism is a disease. Procrastination is a disease. ACTION is the cure.
- Start with the customer and work backward
- Success, like happiness, is a by-product, not a goal.
- When you stay in your comfort zone, you are not learning.
- Innovation is saying no to 1,000 things.
- Success inspired confidence; confidence produced success.
- A millionaire will never have a billionaire’s problem.
- Failure is never fatal nor final. It is the very foundation for success.
- Today it is cheaper to start a business than tomorrow.
- Kites rise highest against the wind, not with it.
- No guts, no story.
- If Entrepreneurship was easy, the term would have been easier to pronounce too!