The secret to success is constancy of purpose.
Similar Benjamin Disraeli quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Sometimes in life, it has to be enough to be proud of yourself, even if no one else notices.
- Market like you OWN the Segment & Optimize as a Startup.
- Innovation is saying no to 1,000 things.
- You receive a great number of rewards as soon as you begin creating something you dream of deep within your soul.
- Entrepreneurship isn’t about luck, it’s about vision, time management, creativity, determination and goals.
- Would you rather work forty hours a week at a job you hate or eighty hours a week doing work you love?
- Discipline is the bridge between goals and reality.
- If you’re trying to create a company, it’s like baking a cake. You have to have all the ingredients in the right proportion.
- The thing about inventing is you have to be both stubborn and flexible. The hard part is figuring out when to be which.
- A true entrepreneur does not start a business for the lifestyle. He starts a journey for the challenge.
- Schooling doesn’t assure employment but skill does.
- The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed.
- Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me. Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful… that’s what matters to me.
- An entrepreneur is someone who jumps off a cliff and builds a plane on the way down.
- A company shouldn’t get addicted to being shiny, because shiny doesn’t last.
- All human beings are entrepreneurs.
- Achieve success in any area of life by identifying the optimum strategies and repeating them until they become habits.
- [Physics is] a good framework for thinking. … Boil things down to their fundamental truths and reason up from there.
- If everything is a priority, nothing is.
- Entrepreneurship is the real test of conviction.