Starting each day with a positive mindset is the most important step of your journey to discovering opportunity.
Similar Jay Samit quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Before you talk to the world, talk to yourself. And, before you listen to the world, listen to yourself.
- Every flower blooms at a different pace.
- Sow good seeds for a good yield.
- What we want to be is something completely new. There is no physical analog for what Amazon.com is becoming.
- Leaders see the opportunities beyond what’s done to what’s possible.
- Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
- Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.
- If you need inspiration, don’t do it.
- Successful companies are started, and made successful, by at least two, and usually more, soulmates.
- Your comfort zone is not that comfortable.
- The doers are the major thinkers. The people that really create the things that change this industry are both the thinker and doer in one person.
- Creators always have an advantage because they make the stuff we consume.
- Your margin is my opportunity.
- Success inspired confidence; confidence produced success.
- Starting and growing a business is as much about the innovation, drive and determination of the people who do it as it is about the product they sell.
- Entrepreneurs don’t ask for permission. They act per a mission.
- Everyone has a boss, and a business owner’s boss is the customer.
- QUIT = Quickly Uphold Important Things
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.
- Winners never quit, quitters never win.