Risk more than others think is safe. Dream more than others think is practical.
Similar Howard Schultz quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Customers don’t know what they want until we’ve shown them.
- We do no market research. We don’t hire consultants. We just want to make great products.
- I take the position that I’m always to some degree wrong, and the aspiration is to be less wrong.
- Success is Never Ending, Failure Is Never Final.
- The true start-up of a business is what happens before you start-up.
- What’s good for customers is good for shareholders.
- Where there is purpose, money flows!
- People judge you on your performance, so focus on the outcome.
- The most important single thing is to focus obsessively on the customer. Our goal is to be earth’s most customer-centric company.
- Failure is never fatal nor final. It is the very foundation for success.
- Living in the past makes your future predictable.
- Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.
- My best ideas come in the shower, where I’m showered with water, but also ideas.
- Generally, Most of the successful people were not the best in school.
- We trade real estate for technology (which gets cheaper and more capable every year).
- You have to be willing to be misunderstood if you’re going to innovate.
- A person who makes few mistakes makes little progress.
- If everything is a priority, nothing is.
- Entrepreneurship is where a noble cause meets the passion.
- Entrepreneurs are selected to be just doers, not thinkers, and doers do, they don’t talk.