There is no success or failure, there’s only life.
Similar Abhijit Naskar quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- No one will ever remember you until you set an example
- Brand is just a perception, and perception will match reality over time.
- To be successful, innovation is not just about value creation, but value capture.
- Build up your faith while starving the fears.
- if you begin, you win.
- How you handle success says a lot about you.
- You know if you make a customer unhappy, they won’t tell five friends, they’ll tell 5,000 friends.
- Don’t play games that you don’t understand, even if you see lots of other people making money from them.
- All things good happen by not managing time, but prioritizing attention.
- Failure doesn’t define you, giving up does.
- Computers themselves, and software yet to be developed, will revolutionize the way we learn.
- A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him.
- Success is an addiction. Once you get into the habit of success, you can’t stop.
- The thing about inventing is you have to be both stubborn and flexible. The hard part is figuring out when to be which.
- It’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen.
- Without struggle, success has no value.
- They don’t serve champagne at pity parties
- What you are seeking, is seeking you.
- If you don’t love it, you’re going to fail.
- Like fear, doubt greatly reduces the potency of our effort.