There is no success or failure, there’s only life.
Similar Abhijit Naskar quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- I think the things you regret most in life are the things you didn’t do.
- Your margin is my opportunity.
- I cannot stress how important and effective it is to leverage the principles of S.T.A.R.T. – Serve. Thank. Ask. Receive. Trust.
- Hard worker always feel energetic.
- Don’t put me in a box until I’m dead.
- You have to make your own chances.
- Quality is more important than quality. One home run is better than two doubles.
- Without business skills, your passion or hobby will not translate into money in your pocket.
- You know you are on the road to success if you would do your job, and not be paid for it.
- Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.
- Invention is by its very nature disruptive. If you want to be understood at all times, then don’t do anything new.
- If you’re watching your competitors, you’re unlikely to invent a bunch of stuff on your own.
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.
- The most successful people in the world today are entrepreneurs
- The first follower is what transforms a lone nut into a leader.
- The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer.
- Losers read, winners skim.
- Sometimes we measure things and see that in the short term they actually hurt sales, and we do it anyway.
- I think all of us need to be on guard against arrogance which knocks at the door whenever you’re successful.
- You have to be willing to be misunderstood if you’re going to innovate.