There is no success or failure, there’s only life.
Similar Abhijit Naskar quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- There is always another way to look at things.
- A problem is opportunity shouting at you!
- Without struggle, success has no value.
- Save to invest, don’t save to save.
- Don’t wait to be compelled to do great work.
- Successful companies are started, and made successful, by at least two, and usually more, soulmates.
- Success is getting what you want, happiness is wanting what you get
- Pride supports us when we fail, betrays us when we succeed.
- Just pick a goal and stick to it – no big complicated secret.
- An entrepreneur is more useful and valuable to the economy than an economist.
- It’s really hard to design products by focus groups. A lot of times, people don’t know what they want until you show it to them.
- Everything I dreamed of became a reality, and my reality became a dream.
- The best way to predict the future is to create it.
- I would love to help quality journalism,. We can’t depend on bloggers for our news.
- People judge you on your performance, so focus on the outcome.
- Impact Over Income
- Negotiation means willfully entering into a professional conflict.
- To succeed in life, you need two things: ignorance and confidence.
- Show me your friends and I’ll show you your future.
- Our point of view is we will sell more if we help people make purchasing decisions.