Disruptive innovation is entrepreneurs changing their industry with unique creativity.
Similar Onyi Anyado quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- I never fail. It’s just that the people around me succeed more than I.
- Winners never quit, quitters never win.
- People are least interested in your plans and strategies, they are interested in results.
- To be inefficient and effective is better than being efficient and ineffective.
- Remain self-funded as long as possible.
- If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut
- If you don’t learn to control your mind, your mind will control you.
- The customer is always right.even when they’re wrong.
- Without having a goal it is difficult to score!
- Premature success rarely lasts as long as delayed success.
- Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations.
- Your margin is my opportunity.
- Starting and growing a business is as much about the innovation, drive and determination of the people who do it as it is about the product they sell.
- Don’t be afraid to assert yourself, have confidence in your abilities and don’t let the bastards get you down.
- Realistic mind does not mistaken choice with opinion.
- After every difficulty, ask yourself two questions What did I do right? and What would I do differently?
- Some people don’t like change, but you need to embrace change if the alternative is disaster.
- If you decide that you’re going to do only the things you know are going to work, you’re going to leave a lot of opportunity on the table.
- If not now, when?
- All things good happen by not managing time, but prioritizing attention.