Entrepreneur, if you’re going to start up, make sure you start up with excellence in mind
Similar Onyi Anyado quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Who you are tomorrow begins with what you do today.
- Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.
- The more customers you keep, the fewer customers you have to find.
- Don’t aim for perfection. Aim for ‘better than yesterday’.
- In business, what’s dangerous is not to evolve.
- No one will ever remember you until you set an example
- What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.
- I knew that if I failed I wouldn’t regret that, but I knew the one thing I might regret is not trying.
- A leader without a team is a bow without arrows
- Success doesn’t teach as many lessons as failure
- I think frugality drives innovation, just like other constraints do. One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out.
- Never let success get to your head and never let failure get to your heart.
- My heart is set on my dreams, I persevere and I make a difference
- The risks are important to keep in mind, but they shouldn’t necessarily stop you from pushing ahead with your idea.
- People are least interested in your plans and strategies, they are interested in results.
- The only predictable thing about startups is their unpredictability
- You’ve got to start with the customer experience and work back toward the technology – not the other way around.
- Lean brands are the result of continually testing assumptions.
- Future is out there exploring the stars … compared with one where we are forever confined to Earth until some eventual extinction event.
- Success is not a result. Success is a mindset.