Schooling doesn’t assure employment but skill does.
Similar Amit Kalantri quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- You receive a great number of rewards as soon as you begin creating something you dream of deep within your soul.
- People who know what they’re talking about don’t need PowerPoint.
- Sacrifice is the seed of success.
- The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.
- Stop writing caption. Go action!
- The key ingredient to any kind of happiness or success is to never give less than your best
- A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way.
- We trade real estate for technology (which gets cheaper and more capable every year).
- Risk more than others think is safe. Dream more than others think is practical.
- Great losses are great lessons.
- Living in the past makes your future predictable.
- The fastest way to change yourself is to hang out with people who are already the way you want to be.
- Generally, Most of the successful people were not the best in school.
- The only thing worse than starting something and failing… is not starting something.
- if you really want to become a rich, then start sharing everything you have
- [Physics is] a good framework for thinking. … Boil things down to their fundamental truths and reason up from there.
- No guts, no story.
- The true start-up of a business is what happens before you start-up.
- Once you bid farewell to discipline you say goodbye to success
- Some people have the courage to bungee jump or even skydive, yet they lack the courage to work for themselves.