Schooling doesn’t assure employment but skill does.
Similar Amit Kalantri quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Africa’s hopeful transformation lies in entrepreneurship
- People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing.
- Without business skills, your passion or hobby will not translate into money in your pocket.
- In love and in business, trust is everything!
- You know if you make a customer unhappy, they won’t tell five friends, they’ll tell 5,000 friends.
- A person who makes few mistakes makes little progress.
- Genius is 1% inspiration, and 99% perspiration.
- There’ll always be serendipity involved in discovery.
- Show me your friends and I’ll show you your future.
- Starting and growing a business is as much about the innovation, drive and determination of the people who do it as it is about the product they sell.
- We all know that if you swing for the fences, you’re going to strike out a lot, but you’re also going to hit some home runs.
- If you’re watching your competitors, you’re unlikely to invent a bunch of stuff on your own.
- Accepting that the odds are against you is the same as accepting defeat before you begin.
- Make every detail perfect and limit the number of details to perfect.
- Patience is a virtue not a vice.
- Taking risk will have its consequences, so does not taking any risk.
- Uncovering the right problem is half the solution.
- Living is different from just existing.
- Doing, not learning to do, is the essence of entrepreneurship.
- You have to make your own chances.