Fly, if you are tired of walking.
Similar Temi O'Sola quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Success doesn’t suddenly fall out of the sky into your lap. It’s the result of taking one step, each day, in the direction of your dreams.
- Use your profession to fund your passion.
- Complaining is not a strategy.You have to work with the world as you find it, not as you would have it be.
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
- If you double the number of experiments you do per year you’re going to double your inventiveness.
- Seek advice on taking risk from a capitalist and not from a gambler.
- What the average call excellent, the excellent call average.
- You can get into any business by leveraging joint ventures.
- All of my best decisions in business and in life have been made with heart, intuition, guts… not analysis.
- We are stubborn on vision. We are flexible on details.
- Go as far as you can see and you will see further.
- I’m as proud of many of the things we haven’t done as the things we have done. Innovation is saying no to a thousand things.
- Strategy is about shaping the future.
- Live boldly now. Later may not be an option.
- Selling is serving, helping others find solutions, impacting lives positively with passion and integrity.
- We have essentially no patents in SpaceX. If we published patents, it would be farcical, because the Chinese would just use them as a recipe book.
- My story isn’t over until I win.
- Momentum builds success.
- If you do build a great experience, customers tell each other about that. Word of mouth is very powerful.
- The difference between a boss and a leader: a boss says ‘Go!’ – a leader says, ‘Let’s go!’