Fly, if you are tired of walking.
Similar Temi O'Sola quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- I strongly believe that missionaries make better products. They care more. For a missionary, it’s not just about the business.
- No matter how brilliant your mind or strategy, if you’re playing a solo game, you’ll always lose out to a team.
- There is always another way to look at things.
- I’m a big fan of all-you-can-eat plans, because they’re simpler for customers.
- A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business.
- People who know what they’re talking about don’t need PowerPoint.
- Ideas are easy; Saying it is easy; Doing it is difficult.
- Integrity is the bond of trust.
- When you go in search of honey, you must expect to be stung by bees.
- Universal opinions are often mistaken for universal principles
- One of the huge mistakes people make is that they try to force an interest on themselves. You don’t choose your passion; your passion chooses you.
- You will never see an eagle of distinction flying low with pigeons of mediocrity.
- As a company, one of our greatest cultural strengths is accepting the fact that if you’re going to invent, you’re going to disrupt.
- When times are bad is when the real entrepreneurs emerge.
- All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence; then success is sure.
- If you’re long―term oriented, customer interests and shareholder interests are aligned.
- Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom. Mastering others is strength; mastering yourself is true power.
- Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve.
- Think big to see big.
- Innovation is saying no to 1,000 things.