Fly, if you are tired of walking.
Similar Temi O'Sola quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Without breaking the rules sometimes, you won’t achieve anything.
- If you really want to be happy, be happy and share happiness
- Fail soon so that you can succeed sooner.
- Nations are not built on the laws of governments, strong nations are built on the sweat of entrepreneurs
- Get out of failure-o-phobia to enjoy success-o-mania.
- When you connect to the silence within you, that is when you can make sense of the disturbance going on around you.
- Success is not the absence of failure; it’s the persistence through failure.
- Without business skills, your passion or hobby will not translate into money in your pocket.
- If you start dreaming you are not running fast enough
- People who love all fields of knowledge are the ones who can best spot the patterns that exist across nature.
- One life is enough to change this world
- Entrepreneur, don’t just read history, write it so people can see the future in the present.
- Normal is never one of a kind.
- Success is not what you have, but who you are.
- Don’t aim for perfection. Aim for ‘better than yesterday’.
- People who say you will fail are people who have never been successful in their lives
- Entrepreneur, if you’re going to start up, make sure you start up with excellence in mind
- Leveraging existing resources is innovation’s sweetest play.
- Threshold is where the madness ends and the magic begins.
- How to change the world in two words: S.T.A.R.T. N.O.W. 1. START – Serve. Thank. Ask. Receive. Trust. 2. NOW – No Opportunity Wasted