Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever.
Similar Lance Armstrong quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- We are comfortable planting seeds and waiting for them to grow into trees.
- Pretend to be completely in control and people will assume that you are.
- Optimism, pessimism, f*** that; we’re going to make it happen. As God as my bloody witness, I’m hell-bent on making it work.
- A business shines brightest when its people are working on problems bigger than themselves
- [Physics is] a good framework for thinking. … Boil things down to their fundamental truths and reason up from there.
- In your emotions: exercise Joy over sadness.
- When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.
- Our world is fundamentally different from the one we were taught about in school.
- You will have more regrets for the things you didn’t try than the ones you tried and didn’t succeed at.
- If you want to live a successful life then start making other people successful
- The vision for Echo and Alexa was inspired by the Star Trek computer
- Computers are like a bicycle for the mind.
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do.
- If you’re not gonna go all the way, why go at all?
- The risks are important to keep in mind, but they shouldn’t necessarily stop you from pushing ahead with your idea.
- I like treating things as if they’re small, you know Amazon even though it is a large company, I want it to have the heart and spirit of a small one.
- Success is never accidental.
- Entrepreneur, don’t just read history, write it so people can see the future in the present.
- Ideas are easy. Implementation is hard.
- Like everything in life, it is not what happens to you but how you respond to it that counts.