Give your idea a chance. You’ll never hit a home run if you don’t swing.
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The common question that gets asked in business is, ‘why?’ That’s a good question, but an equally valid question is ‘why not?’.
- All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.
- A true entrepreneur does not start a business for the lifestyle. He starts a journey for the challenge.
- The most successful people in the world today are entrepreneurs
- Build systems and methods that incubate ideas, facilitate cooperation and spark growth.
- Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations
- Risk more than others think is safe. Dream more than others think is practical.
- Life’s too short to learn from your own mistakes. So learn from others.
- The best big idea is only going to be as good as its implementation.
- Commitment shows up before results do!
- If you don’t have paying customers, you have a hobby.
- Small and continuous effort can lead you to success.
- I could either watch it happen or be a part of it.
- Your comfort zone is not that comfortable.
- The goal is freedom.
- Ideas are easy. Implementation is hard.
- If you only do things where you know the answer in advance, your company goes away.
- Success repeats itself until it becomes boring.
- There is no try. There is only do.
- Innovation is saying no to 1,000 things.