What’s good for customers is good for shareholders.
Similar Jeff Bezos quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The road to success is always under construction.
- The road to success begins with knowing what you need to know and why
- My story isn’t over until I win.
- Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
- No matter how small you start, always dream big.
- If it feels like it’s you versus the world, chances are it’s really just you versus yourself.
- Winners never quit, quitters never win.
- Stop blaming outside circumstances for your inside chaos.
- Sorry Houston, but failure is an option.
- Let’s go invent tomorrow rather than worrying about what happened yesterday.
- Find a purpose to serve, not a lifestyle to live.
- Be prepared to go the extra mile; there is less competition there.
- Turn your Why into Why not?
- Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice.
- Help others. When you help others, you help yourself!
- I’d rather interview 50 people and not hire anyone than hire the wrong person.
- I would love to help quality journalism,. We can’t depend on bloggers for our news.
- Sacrifice is the seed of success.
- The really great person will keep on going and find the key, underlying principle of the problem, and come up with a beautiful elegant solution that works.
- The only thing worse than starting something and failing… is not starting something.