The sprint is like life. blink and you miss it.
Similar Steve Backley quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- I think it would be great to be born on Earth and die on Mars. Just hopefully not at the point of impact.
- Trustworthy is earned not bought.
- We can’t be in survival mode. We have to be in growth mode.
- A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him.
- We are very careful about what features we add because we can’t take them away.
- All Disruption starts with introspection.
- Don’t buy value-added. Be the one adding value. Create goodwill.
- I believe that poor people are the world’s greatest entrepreneurs. Everyday, they must innovate in order to survive.
- Fly, if you are tired of walking.
- You want to have a future where you’re expecting things to be better, not one where you’re expecting things to be worse.
- When you truly love or want what you are pursuing, holding on can never be harder than giving up.
- The common question that gets asked in business is, ‘why?’ That’s a good question, but an equally valid question is ‘why not?’.
- Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.
- My best ideas come in the shower, where I’m showered with water, but also ideas.
- Stress comes from ignoring the things that you shouldn’t be ignoring.
- Where you are going to spend your time and your energy is one of the most important decisions you get to make in life.
- Think big from the beginning.
- I think different religions are different doors to the same house. Sometimes I think the house exists, and sometimes I don’t. It’s the great mystery.
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do.
- Future is out there exploring the stars … compared with one where we are forever confined to Earth until some eventual extinction event.