What we need to do is always lean into the future; you have to lean into that and figure out what to do because complaining isn’t a strategy.
Similar Jeff Bezos quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- A business shines brightest when its people are working on problems bigger than themselves
- When taken in the right direction, even a step that is only half a centimeter long is progress.
- Don’t be afraid to assert yourself, have confidence in your abilities and don’t let the bastards get you down.
- Constraint inspires creativity
- I think different religions are different doors to the same house. Sometimes I think the house exists, and sometimes I don’t. It’s the great mystery.
- Every flower blooms at a different pace.
- Everything around you that you call life was made up by people, and you can change it.
- Never fear starting. Fear never starting.
- The first step is to establish that something is possible; then probability will occur.
- You have to work on the business first before it works for you.
- Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.
- Negotiation means willfully entering into a professional conflict.
- Always deliver more than expected.
- To soar, we must leave anything that weighs us down.
- Seventy percent of success in life is showing up.
- There’s a tremendous bias against taking risks. Everyone is trying to optimize their ass―covering.
- Lesson learned – in doing business, do not COMPETE but be COMPETITIVE.
- Passion, Patience, and Persistence are the ingredients to be an entrepreneur.
- Sow good seeds for a good yield.
- In order to get what you want, you need to know what you want.