Passion, Patience, and Persistence are the ingredients to be an entrepreneur.
Similar Jawo quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Opinions killed more people than crime
- Inaction is the biggest failure
- Give your idea a chance. You’ll never hit a home run if you don’t swing.
- You can’t solve your problems until you know why you have the problems.
- In one minute you can change your attitude and in that minute you can change your entire day.
- You can truly have it all, just not all at the same time.
- What we want to be is something completely new. There is no physical analog for what Amazon.com is becoming.
- Companies are rarely criticized for the things that they failed to try. But they are, many times, criticized for things they tried and failed at.
- Without having a goal it is difficult to score!
- Success and failure come and go, but don’t let them define you. It’s who you are that matters.
- You want to have a future where you’re expecting things to be better, not one where you’re expecting things to be worse.
- Wrong partners cost much more money than bad financial investments.
- In the old world, you devoted 30% of your time to building a great service and 70% of your time to shouting about it. In the new world, that inverts.
- The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer.
- Building your dreams is the only way not to work for someone else’s dreams.
- Striving for success without hard work is like trying to harvest where you haven’t planted.
- If you’re not gonna go all the way, why go at all?
- Delaying is the most dangerous thing you can do in business.
- The people who are right a lot, often change their minds.
- Starting up is like farting, if you force it, it’s probably shit.