Passion, Patience, and Persistence are the ingredients to be an entrepreneur.
Similar Jawo quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Our thoughts and our mind-sets greatly affect our perception of what life is really about
- If Entrepreneurship was easy, the term would have been easier to pronounce too!
- All Disruption starts with introspection.
- If you don’t love it, you’re going to fail.
- If you always succeed, you don’t think big enough
- No amount of VC money or good marketing can save a bad product. Period.
- Success is doing what you were created by God to do and being faithful in that.
- Don’t aim for perfection. Aim for ‘better than yesterday’.
- When you truly love or want what you are pursuing, holding on can never be harder than giving up.
- Entrepreneurship does not build character; it reveals character.
- The only predictable thing about startups is their unpredictability
- Leveraging existing resources is innovation’s sweetest play.
- When taken in the right direction, even a step that is only half a centimeter long is progress.
- Your wealth is a measure of how much you trust yourself.
- Urgency makes the difference between practitioners, proclaimers and procrastinators.
- We’re here to put a dent in the universe. Otherwise why else even be here?
- We have essentially no patents in SpaceX. If we published patents, it would be farcical, because the Chinese would just use them as a recipe book.
- Some people have the courage to bungee jump or even skydive, yet they lack the courage to work for themselves.
- Sorry Houston, but failure is an option.
- Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become.