Passion, Patience, and Persistence are the ingredients to be an entrepreneur.
Similar Jawo quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- He who is afraid to lose, is not ready to win
- Most people master the art of postponing the start.
- Screw it. Let’s do it.
- Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become.
- The goal was never to bear the competition, or to make a lot of money. It was to do the greatest thing possible, or even a little greater
- If you try to be everything to everyone, you become nothing.
- Before you talk to the world, talk to yourself. And, before you listen to the world, listen to yourself.
- Act like a champion, and then become one.
- I strongly believe that missionaries make better products. They care more. For a missionary, it’s not just about the business.
- There’ll always be serendipity involved in discovery.
- Where you are going to spend your time and your energy is one of the most important decisions you get to make in life.
- Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.
- Value your values by demonstrating your values.
- To get something new done you have to be stubborn and focused, to the point that others might find unreasonable.
- Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.
- Sell the results, not the nuts and bolts.
- The Greatest success stories are beautifully painful
- A real influencer buys the mind to act not the heart to express.
- An average idea enthusiastically embraced will go farther than a genius idea no one gets.