Forget perfect. Be quick. Quickness kills.
Similar Ehab Atalla quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Once you bid farewell to discipline you say goodbye to success
- Dream big but always plan small
- If there was a way that I could not eat, so I could work more, I would not eat. I wish there was a way to get nutrients without sitting down for a meal.
- There are a lot of paths to satisfaction and you need to find one that works for you.
- Premature success rarely lasts as long as delayed success.
- Your brand is what other people say about you when you’re not in the room.
- Be bold to begin.
- Slow, Steady and Strong
- Most people master the art of postponing the start.
- If you have time to whine then you have time to find solution.
- Our greatest fear should not be of failure … but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.
- Failure doesn’t define you, giving up does.
- Procrastination is the enemy of action!
- We have essentially no patents in SpaceX. If we published patents, it would be farcical, because the Chinese would just use them as a recipe book.
- At the earliest stage, the only people who can invest in you are three Fs: friends, family and fools.
- Successful entrepreneurship begins and ends with customer wants and needs, not what you want and need.
- I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.
- Rebels revel in rewriting reality’s restrictions.
- The ladder of success is never crowded at the top.
- Business Plans: It’s about the Process, Not the Product