Forget perfect. Be quick. Quickness kills.
Similar Ehab Atalla quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- When you were making excuses someone else was making enterprise.
- My story isn’t over until I win.
- Small and continuous effort can lead you to success.
- There are two kinds of companies, those that work to try to charge more and those that work to charge less. We will be the second.
- Successful people don´t make noise.
- The field seems to require a painfully uncommon synthesis of imagination and realism.
- Doing, not learning to do, is the essence of entrepreneurship.
- We’re going to make it happen. As God is my bloody witness, I’m hell―bent on making it work.
- Believing that the dots will connect down the road will give you the confidence to follow your heart.
- Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice.
- In the broadest context, the goal is to seek enlightenment however you define it.
- One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out.
- The really great person will keep on going and find the key, underlying principle of the problem, and come up with a beautiful elegant solution that works.
- Success, for most people, requires unlearning as much as learning.
- Move fast, break things
- Lean brands are the result of continually testing assumptions.
- Realize that your life situation will never line up perfectly for you to start a business.
- One life is enough to change this world
- The key ingredient to any kind of happiness or success is to never give less than your best
- You learn more from failure than from successes. Failure builds character.