Don’t nourish your fears more than you nourish your hopes.
Similar Steve Maraboli quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Don’t be afraid to assert yourself, have confidence in your abilities and don’t let the bastards get you down.
- A career is just a longer trip with a whole lot more baggage.
- I’d been rejected, but I was still in love, so I decided to start over.
- Visionary decision-making happens at the intersection of intuition and logic.
- Entrepreneur, stay hungry, stay humble & stay hopeful.
- Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.
- The good news for shareowners is that a single big winning bet can more than cover the cost of many losers.
- Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success.
- Move fast, break things
- If you wait for things to be perfect, you walk away with NOTHING. Just jump in and get started.
- You are more likely to be successful if you worry about providing value instead of being successful.
- Procrastination is one of the loyal aides of poverty.
- Startups don’t just die, they commit suicide
- Get big quietly, so you don’t tip off potential competitors.
- Invest your energy in the things you can control.
- The difference between a boss and a leader: a boss says ‘Go!’ – a leader says, ‘Let’s go!’
- Do something in your life which will make millions of people attend your funeral. Have a worthy life.
- All things good happen by not managing time, but prioritizing attention.
- The Greatest success stories are beautifully painful
- Customers don’t know what they want until we’ve shown them.