Don’t nourish your fears more than you nourish your hopes.
Similar Steve Maraboli quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Let’s go invent tomorrow rather than worrying about what happened yesterday.
- Wrong partners cost much more money than bad financial investments.
- You’ve achieved success in your field when you don’t know whether what you’re doing is work or play.
- I’d rather interview 50 people and not hire anyone than hire the wrong person.
- If you cant sell it to yourself, you cant sell it to someone else.
- It’s not what you got, but what you gave.
- Delaying is the most dangerous thing you can do in business.
- Your possibilities are limited only by your imagination.
- Don’t die without fulfilling your purpose.
- Be so good they can’t ignore you.
- Hold your head up high, you’ll see more!’
- Dreams become nightmares when dreams become jobs.
- It’s not about money or connections. It’s the willingness to outwork and outlearn everyone.
- Your comfort zone is not that comfortable.
- Thinking big is a skill all entrepreneurs should be focused on cultivating.
- The good news for shareowners is that a single big winning bet can more than cover the cost of many losers.
- Millionaires don’t play the blame game but the gain game.
- See the big picture and details of everything in your life (zoom out, then zoom in).
- Position yourself with something that captures your curiosity, something that you’re missionary about.
- Entrepreneurship is for those who don’t know how to quit