Be the best at what you do or the only one doing it.
Similar Jay Samit quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- No, I don’t ever give up. I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
- For you to sleep well at night, the aesthetic, the quality, has to be carried all the way through.
- If obstacles are large, jump higher.
- Computers themselves, and software yet to be developed, will revolutionize the way we learn.
- Do not focus on problems; focus on solutions!
- When you do it, you are not another dreamer
- Don’t try to follow trends. Create them.
- Visionary decision-making happens at the intersection of intuition and logic.
- Get out of failure-o-phobia to enjoy success-o-mania.
- An entrepreneur is someone who jumps off a cliff and builds a plane on the way down.
- People don’t buy what you do; they buy why you do it. And what you do simply proves what you believe
- Do what you fear and fear disappears.
- Most startups eventually pivot to adjust to what the market is telling them.
- When we are connected to the source, we will not be afraid of any task set before us.
- Some people have the courage to bungee jump or even skydive, yet they lack the courage to work for themselves.
- Give your idea a chance. You’ll never hit a home run if you don’t swing.
- Move fast, break things
- The customer is always right.even when they’re wrong.
- Nothing is worse to an organisation than culture of fear
- All businesses — no matter if they make dog food or software — don’t sell products, they sell solutions.