Be the best at what you do or the only one doing it.
Similar Jay Samit quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- You want to have a future where you’re expecting things to be better, not one where you’re expecting things to be worse.
- My story isn’t over until I win.
- Transforming the complex to the simple is pure genius.
- If you don’t understand the details of your business you are going to fail.
- The goal is freedom.
- GRATITUDE changes ATTITUDE in an instant.
- The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
- If you get up in the morning and think the future is going to be better, it is a bright day. Otherwise, it’s not.
- What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.
- Never let success get to your head and never let failure get to your heart.
- Eighty percent of success is showing up.
- Always do what you love in order to love what you do.
- Commitment shows up before results do!
- The great thing about fact-based decisions is that they overrule the hierarchy.
- What’s dangerous is not to evolve, not to invent, not to improve the customer experience.
- I never took a day off in my twenties. Not one.
- When you cease to dream you cease to live.
- Wisdom is hard to get but hardest to lose if once obtained.
- Forest rangers see the forest differently. Likewise, entrepreneurs see the world differently.
- Nations are not built on the laws of governments, strong nations are built on the sweat of entrepreneurs