Don’t wait to be compelled to do great work.
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Patience is a virtue, and I’m learning patience. It’s a tough lesson.
- There are no spa hotels on the road to success.
- Innovation is saying no to 1,000 things.
- All human beings are entrepreneurs.
- Success is never accidental.
- Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.
- Today it is cheaper to start a business than tomorrow.
- Success teaches us nothing; only failure teaches.
- You can do more than you think
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.
- The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
- Business is still more often about whom you know, not what you know.
- Instead of visualizing the price of failure try visualizing the rewards of success. You’ll make it.
- You can’t force creatives into a box. If you try, they’ll no longer be creative. And no one will want your box.
- Negotiation means willfully entering into a professional conflict.
- You are more likely to be successful if you worry about providing value instead of being successful.
- All businesses — no matter if they make dog food or software — don’t sell products, they sell solutions.
- Start small and keep going.
- Once you bid farewell to discipline you say goodbye to success
- All things good happen by not managing time, but prioritizing attention.