Don’t wait to be compelled to do great work.
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- You lose 100% of the shots you don’t take.
- Be so good they can’t ignore you.
- Success teaches us nothing; only failure teaches.
- Hope is fuel, not the destination.
- You can get into any business by leveraging joint ventures.
- If you want to go fast, go alone; if you want to go far go together
- Life always begins with one step outside of your comfort zone.
- Be bold to begin.
- The framework I found which made the decision incredibly easy was what I called – which only a nerd would call – a ‘regret minimization framework’.
- Run wild and free like a waterfall
- [Physics is] a good framework for thinking. … Boil things down to their fundamental truths and reason up from there.
- Success is not a result. Success is a mindset.
- If you don’t learn to control your mind, your mind will control you.
- To be inefficient and effective is better than being efficient and ineffective.
- If you decide that you’re going to do only the things you know are going to work, you’re going to leave a lot of opportunity on the table.
- The good news for shareowners is that a single big winning bet can more than cover the cost of many losers.
- In business, what’s dangerous is not to evolve.
- Coming together is a beginning, keeping together is progress, working together is success.
- If you don’t have big dreams and goals, you’ll end up working for someone that does.
- You get paid in direct proportion to the difficulty of problems you solve.