In the end, every startup is different. But in the beginning every startup is the same.
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Universal opinions are often mistaken for universal principles
- Don’t be afraid to assert yourself, have confidence in your abilities and don’t let the bastards get you down.
- Nations are not built on the laws of governments, strong nations are built on the sweat of entrepreneurs
- The smallest company in the world can look as large as the largest company on the web.
- Dreams remain dreams until we decide to act upon them.
- If you don’t learn to control your mind, your mind will control you.
- Delaying is the most dangerous thing you can do in business.
- If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.
- There’s a single path to success. Yours.
- If one felt successful, there’d be so little incentive to be successful.
- When you stay in your comfort zone, you are not learning.
- If you don’t have big dreams and goals, you’ll end up working for someone that does.
- Start with the customer and work backward
- The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.
- If you cant sell it to yourself, you cant sell it to someone else.
- .If there is no risk, there is no reward.
- Happy people produce. Bored people consume.
- Don’t risk more than you can afford to lose!
- The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones that do.
- [Physics is] a good framework for thinking. … Boil things down to their fundamental truths and reason up from there.