In the end, every startup is different. But in the beginning every startup is the same.
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Thinking big is a skill all entrepreneurs should be focused on cultivating.
- Seek advice on taking risk from a capitalist and not from a gambler.
- Success is like an iceberg. Nobody sees the work that comprises it.
- There is always another way to look at things.
- Followers accept answers. Leaders ask questions.
- What we need to do is always lean into the future; you have to lean into that and figure out what to do because complaining isn’t a strategy.
- People don’t buy what you do, they buy why you do it.
- It’s not about money or connections. It’s the willingness to outwork and outlearn everyone.
- Success, like happiness, is a by-product, not a goal.
- Life is too fragile and valuable to be spent doing something you hate.
- We need to embrace change in order to sell change.
- Being busy doesn’t mean being productive.
- Hiding behind titles to create security is insecurity.
- The more businesses you have, the less work you do.
- Stop chasing the money and start chasing the passion.
- I’m not trying to be anyone’s savior. I’m just trying to think about the future and not be sad.
- See the big picture and details of everything in your life (zoom out, then zoom in).
- Do ordinary things extraordinarily well.
- There are good Managers and good Leaders, some of them are good in both and they called Entrepreneurs
- Love your work and success is your next customer.