Small and continuous effort can lead you to success.
Similar Brajesh Kumar Singh quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Doing, not learning to do, is the essence of entrepreneurship.
- An entrepreneur is someone who can make enough money to pay for their mistakes.
- You’ve achieved success in your field when you don’t know whether what you’re doing is work or play.
- You can’t get rich thinking poor.
- We do no market research. We don’t hire consultants. We just want to make great products.
- Your comfort zone is not that comfortable.
- If you’re starting something on your own, you better have a passion for it, because this is hard work.
- Inaction is the biggest failure
- Learn from your history, but don’t live in it.
- Picasso had a saying – ‘good artists copy, great artists steal‘ – and we have always been shameless about stealing great ideas.
- No, we don’t know where it will lead. We just know there’s something much bigger than any of us here.
- All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence; then success is sure.
- A person who makes few mistakes makes little progress.
- No matter how brilliant your mind or strategy, if you’re playing a solo game, you’ll always lose out to a team.
- Pride supports us when we fail, betrays us when we succeed.
- Momentum builds success.
- Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.
- I became an entrepreneur because I wanted to innovate to improve people’s lives, not to become a pesky, spam―crazy nuisance.
- The school as at fault for trying to make me memorise stupid stuff rather than stimulating me
- Instead of visualizing the price of failure try visualizing the rewards of success. You’ll make it.