Small and continuous effort can lead you to success.
Similar Brajesh Kumar Singh quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- When times are bad is when the real entrepreneurs emerge.
- Hard work never cheats, it leads to success.
- Living in the past makes your future predictable.
- Enjoyment is not the result of success: it is a requirement for success.
- Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice.
- Be the best at what you do or the only one doing it.
- If not now, when?
- Ideas are meaningless without a masterful execution.
- If everything is a priority, nothing is.
- Patience is a virtue not a vice.
- What you are seeking, is seeking you.
- If you have positive energy you will always attract positive outcomes.
- What we want to be is something completely new. There is no physical analog for what Amazon.com is becoming.
- To be successful, innovation is not just about value creation, but value capture.
- The joy of disruption comes from accepting that we all live in a temporal state.
- There’s no reason to have a plan B because it distracts from plan A.
- When you’re ready, nothing can stop you. If something’s stopping you, you’re not ready.
- It’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen.
- Inspiration is born when our passion becomes greater than our fear.