Without deadlines, nothing gets done.
Similar Lailah Gifty Akita quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Future is out there exploring the stars … compared with one where we are forever confined to Earth until some eventual extinction event.
- A brand for a company is like a reputation for a person. You earn reputation by trying to do hard things well.
- Failure implies a failed day not a failed life.
- There is no success or failure, there’s only life.
- The customer is always right.even when they’re wrong.
- The more customers you keep, the fewer customers you have to find.
- Focusing is about saying no. And you’ve got to say no, no, no. When you say no, you piss off people.
- Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
- Start with the customer and work backward
- Hiding behind titles to create security is insecurity.
- If you want to go fast, go alone; if you want to go far go together
- Your purpose in life is to know yourself, love yourself, trust yourself, be yourself
- Our greatest fear should not be of failure … but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.
- There is no problem you can’t take absolute advantage of.
- Business Plans: It’s about the Process, Not the Product
- The really great person will keep on going and find the key, underlying principle of the problem, and come up with a beautiful elegant solution that works.
- Fall down but never back down.
- I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.
- Disruption causes vast sums of money to flow from existing businesses and business models to new entrants.
- Market like you OWN the Segment & Optimize as a Startup.