No guts, no story.
Similar Chris Brady quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.
- Winners never quit and quitters never win.
- Fly, if you are tired of walking.
- If you are always successful, you aren’t being brave enough.
- What you are seeking, is seeking you.
- If you want to go fast, go alone; if you want to go far go together
- Successful people don´t make noise.
- The function of leadership is to produce more leaders, not more followers.
- Successful entrepreneurship begins and ends with customer wants and needs, not what you want and need.
- Don’t delude yourself into thinking something’s working when it’s not, or you’re gonna get fixated on a bad solution.
- S.T.O.P. = Start To Open Possibilities
- I never fail. It’s just that the people around me succeed more than I.
- You do not need to be perfect; you need to perfect your uniqueness.
- If you don’t have paying customers, you have a hobby.
- Freedom is the foundation for all wonderful things in life.
- Customers don’t know what they want until we’ve shown them.
- Work like hell. I mean you just have to put in 80 to 100 hour weeks every week. [This] improves the odds of success.
- A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way.
- I wanted a woman who could get me out of a Third World prison. Life’s too short to hang out with people who aren’t resourceful.
- I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.