Building something that matters is a marathon, not a sprint.
Similar Dragos Bratasanu quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- It is remarkable how many things you can explode. I’m lucky I have all my fingers.
- If you don’t understand the details of your business you are going to fail.
- When you connect to the silence within you, that is when you can make sense of the disturbance going on around you.
- If you get up in the morning and think the future is going to be better, it is a bright day. Otherwise, it’s not.
- I think it is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.
- Small and continuous effort can lead you to success.
- You have a choice: pursue your dreams, or be hired by someone else to help them fulfill their dreams.
- I woke up in the morning and saw, the world has moved on
- The vision for Echo and Alexa was inspired by the Star Trek computer
- Unlike other product developers, Jobs did not believe the customer was always right; if they wanted to resist using a mouse, they were wrong.
- Many companies describe themselves as customer-focused, but few walk the walk. Most big technology companies are competitor focused.
- Success consists of getting up just one more time than you fall.
- In order to get what you want, you need to know what you want.
- It’s OK to have your eggs in one basket as long as you control what happens to that basket.
- Lean brands are the result of continually testing assumptions.
- The only thing worse than starting something and failing… is not starting something.
- Entrepreneurs are selected to be just doers, not thinkers, and doers do, they don’t talk.
- What we want to be is something completely new. There is no physical analog for what Amazon.com is becoming.
- Optimism doesn’t make you more persistent. Persistence makes you more optimistic.
- The keys to success are patience, persistence, and obsessive attention to detail.