Building something that matters is a marathon, not a sprint.
Similar Dragos Bratasanu quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Constraint inspires creativity
- Even a trillion dollars is made up of cents.
- Learn from your history, but don’t live in it.
- The best big idea is only going to be as good as its implementation.
- I’d rather interview 50 people and not hire anyone than hire the wrong person.
- Success inspired confidence; confidence produced success.
- They were building a Ferrari for every launch, when it was possible that a Honda Accord might do the trick.
- Stop Pitching Product, Sell your Value!
- If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.
- If you don’t have paying customers, you have a hobby.
- When you find an idea that you just can’t stop thinking about, that’s probably a good one to pursue.
- I never took a day off in my twenties. Not one.
- Your comfort zone is not that comfortable.
- Plan for ways to get more enjoyment into your life and you will get more joy out of it.
- People who know what they’re talking about don’t need PowerPoint.
- The field seems to require a painfully uncommon synthesis of imagination and realism.
- I believe that poor people are the world’s greatest entrepreneurs. Everyday, they must innovate in order to survive.
- No guts, no story.
- The first step to win yourself is to wake up early.
- It is remarkable how many things you can explode. I’m lucky I have all my fingers.