Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.
Similar Winston Churchill quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- What are you doing to serve your customers a little more every day?
- Building something that matters is a marathon, not a sprint.
- Your price makes a statement about your credibility. The more you charge, the more people respect you!
- Brand is just a perception, and perception will match reality over time.
- Success is determined by how best you can utilize your time
- Position yourself with something that captures your curiosity, something that you’re missionary about.
- Don’t ask for permission, ask for forgiveness
- Commitment is a continuous effort.
- Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice.
- A millionaire will never have a billionaire’s problem.
- To win without risk is to triumph without glory.
- Don’t aim for perfection. Aim for ‘better than yesterday’.
- If you’re watching your competitors, you’re unlikely to invent a bunch of stuff on your own.
- Sometimes life’s going to hit you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith. I’m convinced that the only thing that kept me going was that I loved what I did.
- It’s very important to like the people you work with, otherwise life [and] your job is gonna be quite miserable.
- Success is like an iceberg. Nobody sees the work that comprises it.
- Building a startup is very much an endurance sport
- Opinions killed more people than crime
- What you are seeking, is seeking you.
- Be prepared to go the extra mile; there is less competition there.