Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.
Similar Winston Churchill quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Act like a champion, and then become one.
- Success repeats itself until it becomes boring.
- Quality is more important than quality. One home run is better than two doubles.
- A person who makes few mistakes makes little progress.
- Accepting that the odds are against you is the same as accepting defeat before you begin.
- Vision without execution is just hallucination.
- When you truly love or want what you are pursuing, holding on can never be harder than giving up.
- Speak less than you know; have more than you show.
- Before you talk to the world, talk to yourself. And, before you listen to the world, listen to yourself.
- If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.
- Trustworthy is earned not bought.
- See the big picture and details of everything in your life (zoom out, then zoom in).
- The problem is not the problem. The problem is how you think about the problem.
- I’m a big fan of all-you-can-eat plans, because they’re simpler for customers.
- Just because you work, doesn’t mean you’re working on the right thing.
- When taken in the right direction, even a step that is only half a centimeter long is progress.
- [Physics is] a good framework for thinking. … Boil things down to their fundamental truths and reason up from there.
- Forget yesterday, Act on Today and Get a hold on tomorrow.
- Don’t worry about failure; you only have to be right once.
- S.T.O.P. = Start To Open Possibilities