Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.
Similar Winston Churchill quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- You are about to succeed when the urge to quit is the greatest.
- Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve.
- Achieve success in any area of life by identifying the optimum strategies and repeating them until they become habits.
- In business, what’s dangerous is not to evolve.
- An entrepreneur is more useful and valuable to the economy than an economist.
- Time doesn’t change things. It’s how we use our time that makes the difference.
- A real influencer buys the mind to act not the heart to express.
- I’m as proud of many of the things we haven’t done as the things we have done. Innovation is saying no to a thousand things.
- An idea is nothing until it has its believers and followers.
- Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success.
- Sometimes, to relieve stress, he would soak his feet in the toilet, a practice that was not as soothing for his collegues.
- If you’re trying to create a company, it’s like baking a cake. You have to have all the ingredients in the right proportion.
- Normal is never one of a kind.
- Find a purpose to serve, not a lifestyle to live.
- Entrepreneurship is for those who don’t know how to quit
- I discovered that the best innovation is sometimes the company, the way you organize a company.
- Do something in your life which will make millions of people attend your funeral. Have a worthy life.
- It’s OK to have your eggs in one basket as long as you control what happens to that basket.
- All human aspirations are opportunities for brands to build relationships.
- Tough times don’t last. Tough people do.