Every flower blooms at a different pace.
Similar Suzy Kassem quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Our greatest fear should not be of failure … but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.
- Slow, Steady and Strong
- Don’t delude yourself into thinking something’s working when it’s not, or you’re gonna get fixated on a bad solution.
- No, we don’t know where it will lead. We just know there’s something much bigger than any of us here.
- It’s not an experiment if you know it’s going to work.
- There’s nothing wrong with staying small. You can do big things with a small team.
- No one will ever remember you until you set an example
- Risk more than others think is safe. Dream more than others think is practical.
- Trustworthy is earned not bought.
- One of the biggest mistakes we made was trying to automate things that are super easy for a person to do, but super hard for a robot to do.
- Entrepreneurship does not build character; it reveals character.
- The doers are the major thinkers. The people that really create the things that change this industry are both the thinker and doer in one person.
- Don’t nourish your fears more than you nourish your hopes.
- When taken in the right direction, even a step that is only half a centimeter long is progress.
- In love and in business, trust is everything!
- Peace first, sophistication later. Harmony first, luxury later.
- Success repeats itself until it becomes boring.
- People are least interested in your plans and strategies, they are interested in results.
- Instead of working at someone elses’s company to realize someone else’s dream, chase your own dreams.
- Who you are tomorrow begins with what you do today.