Every flower blooms at a different pace.
Similar Suzy Kassem quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- I don’t want to use my creative energy on somebody else’s user interface.
- Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become.
- Ideas are meaningless without a masterful execution.
- The first step is to establish that something is possible; then probability will occur.
- To be a great business person, you must be a great observer.
- I’m not gonna die before i serve my purpose
- A problem is opportunity shouting at you!
- Patience is a virtue not a vice.
- If you don’t know where you want to be in five years, how do you ever expect to get there?
- Building your dreams is the only way not to work for someone else’s dreams.
- The people who are right a lot, often change their minds.
- Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.
- if you really want to become a rich, then start sharing everything you have
- The secret to success is constancy of purpose.
- Forest rangers see the forest differently. Likewise, entrepreneurs see the world differently.
- Life isn’t about having, it’s about experiencing.
- The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
- Being an entrepreneur is the greatest investment
- Premature success rarely lasts as long as delayed success.
- Never expect to be known without doing some impossible work.