Every flower blooms at a different pace.
Similar Suzy Kassem quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Success repeats itself until it becomes boring.
- A millionaire will never have a billionaire’s problem.
- If you don’t plan to have someone work for you, you will work for someone else. There is no in-between.
- Be bold. Take risks. Get noticed.
- I would love to help quality journalism,. We can’t depend on bloggers for our news.
- You should take the approach that you’re wrong. Your goal is to be less wrong.
- You have to see failure as the beginning and the middle, but never entertain it as an end.
- Life itself is simple.it’s just not easy.
- if you begin, you win.
- Those who don’t jump will never fly.
- Entrepreneurship is neither a science nor an art. It is a practice.
- Genius is 1% inspiration, and 99% perspiration.
- Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.
- A brand for a company is like a reputation for a person. You earn reputation by trying to do hard things well.
- How you spend your time is more important than how much you have.
- Every once in a while, I find myself in the presence of purity – purity of spirit and love – and I always cry. It always just reaches in and grabs me.
- It’s not what you got, but what you gave.
- If you’re long―term oriented, customer interests and shareholder interests are aligned.
- The goal was never to bear the competition, or to make a lot of money. It was to do the greatest thing possible, or even a little greater
- I think frugality drives innovation, just like other constraints do. One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out.