If you can dream it, you can do it.
Similar Walt Disney quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Success and failure come and go, but don’t let them define you. It’s who you are that matters.
- Every flower blooms at a different pace.
- People are least interested in your plans and strategies, they are interested in results.
- Wrong partners cost much more money than bad financial investments.
- Don’t put me in a box until I’m dead.
- Achieve success in any area of life by identifying the optimum strategies and repeating them until they become habits.
- Rich people have small TVs and big libraries, and poor people have small libraries and big TVs.
- You know you are on the road to success if you would do your job, and not be paid for it.
- Forest rangers see the forest differently. Likewise, entrepreneurs see the world differently.
- A person who makes few mistakes makes little progress.
- I’d been rejected, but I was still in love, so I decided to start over.
- The thing about inventing is you have to be both stubborn and flexible. The hard part is figuring out when to be which.
- Success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time.
- There’s nothing wrong with staying small. You can do big things with a small team.
- Nobody will value you unless you show them how valuable you are
- Life has no limitations except the ones we make.
- You have to see failure as the beginning and the middle, but never entertain it as an end.
- Dream big but always plan small
- If you do build a great experience, customers tell each other about that. Word of mouth is very powerful.
- Millionaires don’t play the blame game but the gain game.