All things good happen by not managing time, but prioritizing attention.
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- No matter how small you start, always dream big.
- You can overcome your circumstances or you can let your circumstances overcome you.
- In all of his products, technology would be married to great design, elegance, human touches and even romance.
- It’s not an experiment if you know it’s going to work.
- All businesses — no matter if they make dog food or software — don’t sell products, they sell solutions.
- Don’t nourish your fears more than you nourish your hopes.
- In the end, we are our choices.
- Don`t complain, Don`t compromise.
- Find a purpose to serve, not a lifestyle to live.
- If you try to be everything to everyone, you become nothing.
- I want to put a ding in the universe
- You should take the approach that you’re wrong. Your goal is to be less wrong.
- People don’t buy what you do, they buy why you do it.
- Visionary decision-making happens at the intersection of intuition and logic.
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.
- Any product that needs a manual to work is broken.
- If you’re good at course correcting, being wrong may be less costly than you think. Whereas being slow is going to be expensive for sure.
- Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.
- The heaviness of being successful was replaced by the lightness of being a beginner again.
- Act like a champion, and then become one.