A true entrepreneur does not start a business for the lifestyle. He starts a journey for the challenge.
Similar Niama Mesmouki quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- You don´t have to win the game, play until the others get tired.
- You can’t just ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they’ll want something new.
- Entrepreneurs see what others can’t, do what others won’t, and accomplish what others dream.
- Don’t try to mine gold when you can sell shovels.
- Don’t interpret anything too much. This is time waster number 1.
- INTENT reveals desire; ACTION reveals commitment.
- When Henry Ford made cheap, reliable cars, people said, ‘Nah, what’s wrong with a horse?’ That was a huge bet he made, and it worked.
- The key ingredient to any kind of happiness or success is to never give less than your best
- All businesses — no matter if they make dog food or software — don’t sell products, they sell solutions.
- I wanted a woman who could get me out of a Third World prison. Life’s too short to hang out with people who aren’t resourceful.
- Success is doing what you were created by God to do and being faithful in that.
- Don’t die without fulfilling your purpose.
- If you don’t become the pioneer of your education, you’ll be the slave of someone else’s dream.
- Success in life is not for those who run fast, but for those who keep running and always on the move.
- Rejection is an opportunity for your selection.
- Entrepreneurship is the use of self-interest in the service of others. Politics is the use of others in the service of self-interest.
- Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works.
- It is better to die for a dream than to live a nightmare.
- Customers don’t know what they want until we’ve shown them.
- One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out.