Failure is an option here. If things are not failing, you are not innovating enough.
Similar Elon Musk quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Your possibilities are limited only by your imagination.
- How you handle success says a lot about you.
- Peace first, sophistication later. Harmony first, luxury later.
- Leveraging existing resources is innovation’s sweetest play.
- Every dream needs a bigger dream.
- Purists don’t take shortcuts. For me, the vision is more important than anything.
- Starting and growing a business is as much about the innovation, drive and determination of the people who do it as it is about the product they sell.
- The way to change the entire world starts with a small baby step
- In the old world, you devoted 30% of your time to building a great service and 70% of your time to shouting about it. In the new world, that inverts.
- Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.
- It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.
- Remembering that I’ll be dead soon is the most important tool I’ve ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life.
- Success is made of 1% of luck and 99% of sweat.
- The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer.
- Without having a goal it is difficult to score!
- Success doesn’t teach as many lessons as failure
- Always deliver more than expected.
- Selling is serving, helping others find solutions, impacting lives positively with passion and integrity.
- Dreams become nightmares when dreams become jobs.
- Who you are tomorrow begins with what you do today.