Insight and drive are all the skills you need. Everything else can be hired.
Similar Jay Samit quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Sometimes life is going to hit you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith.
- I do not adopt softness towards others because I want to make them better.
- The more the obstructions the greater your impact.
- Even a trillion dollars is made up of cents.
- No, we don’t know where it will lead. We just know there’s something much bigger than any of us here.
- We are really competing against ourselves, we have no control over how other people perform.
- Success is making those who believed in you look brilliant.
- Create a space for the person you want to become, not the person you were.
- It’s not an experiment if you know it’s going to work.
- Our greatest fear should not be of failure … but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.
- People are least interested in your plans and strategies, they are interested in results.
- An entrepreneur is like a musician creating a new song.
- We do no market research. We don’t hire consultants. We just want to make great products.
- Failure is an option here. If things are not failing, you are not innovating enough.
- I could either watch it happen or be a part of it.
- An entrepreneur tends to bite off a little more than he can chew hoping he’ll quickly learn how to chew it.
- Failure is never fatal nor final. It is the very foundation for success.
- Dreams become nightmares when dreams become jobs.
- You can’t just ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they’ll want something new.
- Money chases good ideas