Insight and drive are all the skills you need. Everything else can be hired.
Similar Jay Samit quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Eighty percent of success is just showing up.
- Like fear, doubt greatly reduces the potency of our effort.
- Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
- Kindness is the key to success
- All businesses need to be young forever. If your customer base ages with you, you’re Woolworth’s.
- Nothing is worse to an organisation than culture of fear
- Great things in business are never done by one person, they are done by a team of people
- In the old world, you devoted 30% of your time to building a great service and 70% of your time to shouting about it. In the new world, that inverts.
- I believe that poor people are the world’s greatest entrepreneurs. Everyday, they must innovate in order to survive.
- The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed.
- Money chases good ideas
- My story isn’t over until I win.
- Difficulties come not to obstruct, but to instruct.
- The keys to success are patience, persistence, and obsessive attention to detail.
- What’s dangerous is not to evolve, not to invent, not to improve the customer experience.
- Be bold. Take risks. Get noticed.
- Learn from your history, but don’t live in it.
- Any product that needs a manual to work is broken.
- It is always the start that requires the greatest effort.
- Eighty percent of success is showing up.