If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Ideas are easy; Saying it is easy; Doing it is difficult.
- Distractions can make a day feel like an hour.
- Breakdowns create breakthroughs.
- Every dream needs a bigger dream.
- When you’re ready, nothing can stop you. If something’s stopping you, you’re not ready.
- Spend eighty percent of your time focusing on the opportunities of tomorrow rather than the problems of yesterday.
- Entrepreneur, Vincent Van Gogh had no accredited training in art but yet his distinction is generational.
- If I had eight hours to chop down a tree, I’d spend six hours sharpening my axe.
- Coming together is a beginning, keeping together is progress, working together is success.
- When you do it, you are not another dreamer
- You can get into any business by leveraging joint ventures.
- Creators always have an advantage because they make the stuff we consume.
- Sorry Houston, but failure is an option.
- If you don’t have big dreams and goals, you’ll end up working for someone that does.
- When Henry Ford made cheap, reliable cars, people said, ‘Nah, what’s wrong with a horse?’ That was a huge bet he made, and it worked.
- Time doesn’t change things. It’s how we use our time that makes the difference.
- The problems were never going to stop, I realized, but for the moment we had more momentum than problems.
- Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
- If there was a way that I could not eat, so I could work more, I would not eat. I wish there was a way to get nutrients without sitting down for a meal.
- Invest your energy in the things you can control.