Sometimes life is going to hit you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Stress comes from ignoring the things that you shouldn’t be ignoring.
- There is no success or failure, there’s only life.
- Entrepreneurs see what others can’t, do what others won’t, and accomplish what others dream.
- It’s very important to like the people you work with, otherwise life [and] your job is gonna be quite miserable.
- I don’t buy dreams, I buy actions
- No guts, no story.
- The great thing about fact-based decisions is that they overrule the hierarchy.
- Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.
- Dream big but always plan small
- Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.
- Universal opinions are often mistaken for universal principles
- No one can make you successful, the will to succeed comes from within
- Africa’s hopeful transformation lies in entrepreneurship
- People who love all fields of knowledge are the ones who can best spot the patterns that exist across nature.
- Realize that your life situation will never line up perfectly for you to start a business.
- You lose 100% of the shots you don’t take.
- Innovation is saying no to 1,000 things.
- Computers themselves, and software yet to be developed, will revolutionize the way we learn.
- Life’s too short to learn from your own mistakes. So learn from others.
- When Henry Ford made cheap, reliable cars, people said, ‘Nah, what’s wrong with a horse?’ That was a huge bet he made, and it worked.