You learn more from failure than from successes. Failure builds character.
Similar Unknown quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Sometimes failure is the beginning of success
- Innovation is saying no to 1,000 things.
- The function of leadership is to produce more leaders, not more followers.
- Don’t interpret anything too much. This is time waster number 1.
- If you get up in the morning and think the future is going to be better, it is a bright day. Otherwise, it’s not.
- If only 1 out of 10 businesses succeeds, start 10 businesses. Just sayin.
- I want to put a ding in the universe
- We are very careful about what features we add because we can’t take them away.
- Selling is a game that requires so much more than the ability to play it.
- Striving for success without hard work is like trying to harvest where you haven’t planted.
- Entrepreneurship is the real test of conviction.
- To win without risk is to triumph without glory.
- Entrepreneur, Vincent Van Gogh had no accredited training in art but yet his distinction is generational.
- No one will ever remember you until you set an example
- don’t wait for opportunity, create it
- Without breaking the rules sometimes, you won’t achieve anything.
- Would you rather work forty hours a week at a job you hate or eighty hours a week doing work you love?
- No business can continue to shrink. That can only go on for so long before irrelevancy sets in.
- You have to work on the business first before it works for you.
- Invention is by its very nature disruptive. If you want to be understood at all times, then don’t do anything new.