You learn more from failure than from successes. Failure builds character.
Similar Unknown quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If you don’t appreciate your customers, someone else will.
- People who say you will fail are people who have never been successful in their lives
- The best customer service is if the customer doesn’t need to call you, doesn’t need to talk to you, it just works.
- An entrepreneur is someone who can make enough money to pay for their mistakes.
- We’re going to make it happen. As God is my bloody witness, I’m hell―bent on making it work.
- I wanted a woman who could get me out of a Third World prison. Life’s too short to hang out with people who aren’t resourceful.
- Change how you’re paid, change your life.
- You can do more than you think
- Coming together is a beginning, keeping together is progress, working together is success.
- Risk more than others think is safe. Dream more than others think is practical.
- Sometimes not getting what you want is a brilliant stroke of luck.
- Great companies are built on great products.
- The road to success begins with knowing what you need to know and why
- In all of his products, technology would be married to great design, elegance, human touches and even romance.
- Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.
- Purists don’t take shortcuts. For me, the vision is more important than anything.
- Don’t interpret anything too much. This is time waster number 1.
- Before you talk to the world, talk to yourself. And, before you listen to the world, listen to yourself.
- Selling is a game that requires so much more than the ability to play it.
- How you spend your time is more important than how much you have.