You learn more from failure than from successes. Failure builds character.
Similar Unknown quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- People judge you on your performance, so focus on the outcome.
- Visionary decision-making happens at the intersection of intuition and logic.
- Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever.
- Traction equals satisfaction
- Failure is never fatal nor final. It is the very foundation for success.
- Be prepared to go the extra mile; there is less competition there.
- I wanted a woman who could get me out of a Third World prison. Life’s too short to hang out with people who aren’t resourceful.
- No business can continue to shrink. That can only go on for so long before irrelevancy sets in.
- The worst thing you can do is not try
- Success isn’t just about what you accomplish in your life; it’s about what you inspire others to do.
- We are stubborn on vision. We are flexible on details.
- I think different religions are different doors to the same house. Sometimes I think the house exists, and sometimes I don’t. It’s the great mystery.
- If you’re trying to create a company, it’s like baking a cake. You have to have all the ingredients in the right proportion.
- The common question that gets asked in business is, ‘why?’ That’s a good question, but an equally valid question is ‘why not?’.
- Starting and growing a business is as much about the innovation, drive and determination of the people who do it as it is about the product they sell.
- Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.
- Transforming the complex to the simple is pure genius.
- Better to fail on your own terms than succeed on someone else’s.
- Someday is a dangerous word.