Truth is the greatest marketing campaign.
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Entrepreneurs should always aim to play the long game. Instant gratification cannot build a legacy.
- Be bold. Take risks. Get noticed.
- Negotiation means willfully entering into a professional conflict.
- Bad timekeeping will suck the life out of your bank account.
- Position yourself with something that captures your curiosity, something that you’re missionary about.
- Failure is never fatal nor final. It is the very foundation for success.
- Doing, not learning to do, is the essence of entrepreneurship.
- Realize that your life situation will never line up perfectly for you to start a business.
- The vision for Echo and Alexa was inspired by the Star Trek computer
- My story isn’t over until I win.
- Don’t let other people define your vision of your future.
- Be positive at all times! Leave out the negatives.
- Kites rise highest against the wind, not with it.
- The fastest way to change yourself is to hang out with people who are already the way you want to be.
- You want to have a future where you’re expecting things to be better, not one where you’re expecting things to be worse.
- Disruptive innovation is entrepreneurs changing their industry with unique creativity.
- We trade real estate for technology (which gets cheaper and more capable every year).
- I became an entrepreneur because I wanted to innovate to improve people’s lives, not to become a pesky, spam―crazy nuisance.
- To win without risk is to triumph without glory.
- Entrepreneur, Vincent Van Gogh had no accredited training in art but yet his distinction is generational.