Truth is the greatest marketing campaign.
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Details matter, it’s worth waiting to get it right.
- You learn more from failure than from successes. Failure builds character.
- It’s not what you got, but what you gave.
- People don’t buy what you do; they buy why you do it. And what you do simply proves what you believe
- Be bold. Take risks. Get noticed.
- People who say you will fail are people who have never been successful in their lives
- Don’t be afraid to assert yourself, have confidence in your abilities and don’t let the bastards get you down.
- Life’s too short to hang out with people who aren’t resourceful.
- If you’re trying to create a company, it’s like baking a cake. You have to have all the ingredients in the right proportion.
- Creativity is just connecting things.
- Earning is a product of learning. You’re only one letter away from earning more.
- Failures are the stairs we climb to reach success.
- True friends don’t come with conditions.
- Who you are tomorrow begins with what you do today.
- Never expect to be known without doing some impossible work.
- The road to success begins with knowing what you need to know and why
- Success and failure come and go, but don’t let them define you. It’s who you are that matters.
- An entrepreneur is an innovator, a job creator, a game―changer, a business leader, a disruptor, an adventurer.
- Embrace relentless self-determination and win.
- Start small and keep going.