The road to success begins with knowing what you need to know and why
Similar Savania China quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- No one can make you successful, the will to succeed comes from within
- The first step is to establish that something is possible; then probability will occur.
- Success doesn’t come to you; you go to it.
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do.
- I haven’t failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that don’t work.
- Move fast, break things
- An idea is nothing until it has its believers and followers.
- Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.
- Every flower blooms at a different pace.
- Your price makes a statement about your credibility. The more you charge, the more people respect you!
- Vision without execution is just hallucination.
- The common question that gets asked in business is, ‘why?’ That’s a good question, but an equally valid question is ‘why not?’.
- Stop Pitching Product, Sell your Value!
- Success is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm.
- You can’t solve your problems until you know why you have the problems.
- The fastest way to change yourself is to hang out with people who are already the way you want to be.
- The best big idea is only going to be as good as its implementation.
- An average idea enthusiastically embraced will go farther than a genius idea no one gets.
- You want to have a future where you’re expecting things to be better, not one where you’re expecting things to be worse.
- Stop blaming outside circumstances for your inside chaos.