The heaviness of being successful was replaced by the lightness of being a beginner again.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Without having a goal it is difficult to score!
- Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.
- All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence; then success is sure.
- The good news for shareowners is that a single big winning bet can more than cover the cost of many losers.
- Lesson learned – in doing business, do not COMPETE but be COMPETITIVE.
- I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure which is, Try to please everybody.
- I think it would be great to be born on Earth and die on Mars. Just hopefully not at the point of impact.
- I think frugality drives innovation, just like other constraints do. One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out.
- Lean brands are the result of continually testing assumptions.
- If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.
- Doesn’t matter how fast you cross the finish line if you’re running the wrong race.
- Your comfort zone is not that comfortable.
- The secret to successful entrepreneurship is to couple your passion with strategy, and your drive with patience.
- Be your best, it is enough.
- Always make your future bigger than your past.
- Entrepreneurs are those who transform society through the power of their ideas.
- The worst thing you can do is not try
- Every day is your entire life.
- Focus does not mean saying yes, it means saying no.
- Be bold to begin.