Only those deals get closed which you deserve.
Similar Amit Kalantri quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Universal opinions are often mistaken for universal principles
- The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer.
- An entrepreneur is more useful and valuable to the economy than an economist.
- A business shines brightest when its people are working on problems bigger than themselves
- I think all of us need to be on guard against arrogance which knocks at the door whenever you’re successful.
- Do ordinary things extraordinarily well.
- Living is different from just existing.
- Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
- Optimism, pessimism, f*** that; we’re going to make it happen. As God as my bloody witness, I’m hell-bent on making it work.
- Entrepreneur, Vincent Van Gogh had no accredited training in art but yet his distinction is generational.
- Disruptors don’t have to discover something new; they just have to discover a practical use for new discoveries.
- I haven’t failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that don’t work.
- Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me. Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful… that’s what matters to me.
- It’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen.
- If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.
- No matter how small you start, always dream big.
- School was designed to get you to fall in line and get a job in someone else’s company.
- Success doesn’t come to you; you go to it.
- Work hard. Dream Big.
- Sometimes, to relieve stress, he would soak his feet in the toilet, a practice that was not as soothing for his collegues.