Only those deals get closed which you deserve.
Similar Amit Kalantri quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- A disruptor finds opportunity and profit from his misfortunes.
- I’m as proud of many of the things we haven’t done as the things we have done. Innovation is saying no to a thousand things.
- Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.
- I could either watch it happen or be a part of it.
- Success repeats itself until it becomes boring.
- Find something to aim for in life. Do not live an empty life.
- Threshold is where the madness ends and the magic begins.
- Seventy percent of success in life is showing up.
- I discovered that the best innovation is sometimes the company, the way you organize a company.
- People don’t buy what you do, they buy why you do it.
- Difficulties come not to obstruct, but to instruct.
- Success in life is not for those who run fast, but for those who keep running and always on the move.
- You can’t get rich thinking poor.
- Entrepreneurs are those who transform society through the power of their ideas.
- You are about to succeed when the urge to quit is the greatest.
- Screw it. Let’s do it.
- You can’t build the road without walking it.
- The more businesses you have, the less work you do.
- Don’t be afraid to assert yourself, have confidence in your abilities and don’t let the bastards get you down.
- Constantly think about how you could be doing things better.