Only those deals get closed which you deserve.
Similar Amit Kalantri quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Every dream needs a bigger dream.
- Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.
- Without vision, there is no victory.
- Delaying is the most dangerous thing you can do in business.
- Go as far as you can see and you will see further.
- Today it is cheaper to start a business than tomorrow.
- Even if we lose our money, we’ll have a company, For once in our lives, we’ll have a company.
- The world is a Treasure Map
- Don’t interpret anything too much. This is time waster number 1.
- Use your profession to fund your passion.
- Success is an addiction. Once you get into the habit of success, you can’t stop.
- Bad timekeeping will suck the life out of your bank account.
- Entrepreneurship is for those who don’t know how to quit
- Sometimes failure is the beginning of success
- I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure which is, Try to please everybody.
- Innovation is saying no to 1,000 things.
- I think different religions are different doors to the same house. Sometimes I think the house exists, and sometimes I don’t. It’s the great mystery.
- Selling is a game that requires so much more than the ability to play it.
- The framework I found which made the decision incredibly easy was what I called – which only a nerd would call – a ‘regret minimization framework’.
- Hard work never cheats, it leads to success.