In order to get what you want, you need to know what you want.
Similar Debra Eckerling quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Life is tough, but you are tougher.
- life is a continous journey of transformation
- Market like you OWN the Segment & Optimize as a Startup.
- You don’t need a partner; you need a startner.
- It is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.
- The secret of success is to do the common thing uncommonly well.
- Don’t worry about failure; you only have to be right once.
- In the old world, you devoted 30% of your time to building a great service and 70% of your time to shouting about it. In the new world, that inverts.
- Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
- Entrepreneurship means that you are the founder, CEO, designer, developer, vendor, human resources, trainer, planner, executor and hustler
- Ideas are easy. Implementation is hard.
- Diligence is the mother of good fortune.
- If you decide that you’re going to do only the things you know are going to work, you’re going to leave a lot of opportunity on the table.
- There’ll always be serendipity involved in discovery.
- Forget yesterday, Act on Today and Get a hold on tomorrow.
- In one minute you can change your attitude and in that minute you can change your entire day.
- I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure which is, Try to please everybody.
- You have a choice: pursue your dreams, or be hired by someone else to help them fulfill their dreams.
- To be inefficient and effective is better than being efficient and ineffective.
- If you’re not failing from time to time, you’re not aiming high enough.