Success depends upon previous preparation, and without such preparation there is sure to be failure.
Similar Confucius quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- There is no shortcut to success.
- Never let success get to your head and never let failure get to your heart.
- It is better to die for a dream than to live a nightmare.
- To be a great business person, you must be a great observer.
- Disruption causes vast sums of money to flow from existing businesses and business models to new entrants.
- Don’t delude yourself into thinking something’s working when it’s not, or you’re gonna get fixated on a bad solution.
- The common question that gets asked in business is, ‘why?’ That’s a good question, but an equally valid question is, ‘why not?’
- A leader without a team is a bow without arrows
- Be your best, it is enough.
- Instead of working at someone elses’s company to realize someone else’s dream, chase your own dreams.
- Fail soon so that you can succeed sooner.
- Thinking big is a skill all entrepreneurs should be focused on cultivating.
- Actually, I’m an overnight success. But it took twenty years.
- Don’t set your goals by what other people deem important.
- Where there is purpose, money flows!
- Life is too fragile and valuable to be spent doing something you hate.
- As a company, one of our greatest cultural strengths is accepting the fact that if you’re going to invent, you’re going to disrupt.
- When you find an idea that you just can’t stop thinking about, that’s probably a good one to pursue.
- Believing that the dots will connect down the road will give you the confidence to follow your heart.