It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.
Similar Confucius quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The way to be nothing is to do nothing
- Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.
- If you’re just starting out, don’t focus on the cheese, focus on the cow.
- Before you talk to the world, talk to yourself. And, before you listen to the world, listen to yourself.
- The fastest way to change yourself is to hang out with people who are already the way you want to be.
- You want to have a future where you’re expecting things to be better, not one where you’re expecting things to be worse.
- Success depends upon previous preparation, and without such preparation there is sure to be failure.
- Save to invest, don’t save to save.
- Striving for success without hard work is like trying to harvest where you haven’t planted.
- Those who don’t jump will never fly.
- Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice.
- I take the position that I’m always to some degree wrong, and the aspiration is to be less wrong.
- Entrepreneurship is where a noble cause meets the passion.
- Problems are just businesses waiting for the right entrepreneur to unlock the value.
- My heart is set on my dreams, I persevere and I make a difference
- Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.
- Position yourself with something that captures your curiosity, something that you’re missionary about.
- Taking risk will have its consequences, so does not taking any risk.
- It’s not what you got, but what you gave.
- Just because you work, doesn’t mean you’re working on the right thing.