It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.
Similar Confucius quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Leaders see the opportunities beyond what’s done to what’s possible.
- Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.
- A dream with a deadline is a goal.
- We innovate by starting with the customer and working backwards. That becomes the touchstone for how we invent.
- Enjoyment is not the result of success: it is a requirement for success.
- Success is never accidental.
- Generally, Most of the successful people were not the best in school.
- Computers themselves, and software yet to be developed, will revolutionize the way we learn.
- If you really want to be happy, be happy and share happiness
- Success is determined by how best you can utilize your time
- Realistic mind does not mistaken choice with opinion.
- I’m not trying to be anyone’s savior. I’m just trying to think about the future and not be sad.
- Most improved things can be improved.
- If you don’t learn to control your mind, your mind will control you.
- Tough times don’t last. Tough people do.
- Disruption isn’t about what happens to you, it’s about how you respond to what happens to you.
- Entrepreneurship is the real test of conviction.
- The most important single thing is to focus obsessively on the customer. Our goal is to be earth’s most customer-centric company.
- Every dream needs a bigger dream.
- Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.