You can’t just ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they’ll want something new.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If you’re good at course correcting, being wrong may be less costly than you think. Whereas being slow is going to be expensive for sure.
- Be so good they can’t ignore you.
- Success depends upon previous preparation, and without such preparation there is sure to be failure.
- Creative thinking poses a dynamic asset to every human
- The secret of success is to do the common thing uncommonly well.
- Building your dreams is the only way not to work for someone else’s dreams.
- Life always begins with one step outside of your comfort zone.
- Love what you sell and master how you sell it.
- Entrepreneurs don’t ask for permission. They act per a mission.
- He who is afraid to lose, is not ready to win
- The goal is to build a profitable business, not maintain an expensive hobby that will leave you in the poorhouse.
- Stress comes from ignoring the things that you shouldn’t be ignoring.
- It is always the start that requires the greatest effort.
- To rise you must first fall.
- If you only do things where you know the answer in advance, your company goes away.
- The best customer service is if the customer doesn’t need to call you, doesn’t need to talk to you, it just works.
- Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.
- You have a choice: pursue your dreams, or be hired by someone else to help them fulfill their dreams.
- Slow, Steady and Strong
- When Henry Ford made cheap, reliable cars, people said, ‘Nah, what’s wrong with a horse?’ That was a huge bet he made, and it worked.