You can’t just ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they’ll want something new.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Hold your head up high, you’ll see more!’
- Everyone has a boss, and a business owner’s boss is the customer.
- Dreams become nightmares when dreams become jobs.
- Hey, if we’re going to make things in our life, we might as well make them beautiful.
- I discovered that the best innovation is sometimes the company, the way you organize a company.
- Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.
- There is no try. There is only do.
- Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
- You can have the best technology, you can have the best business model, but if the storytelling isn’t amazing, it won’t matter. Nobody will watch.
- A true entrepreneur does not start a business for the lifestyle. He starts a journey for the challenge.
- If one felt successful, there’d be so little incentive to be successful.
- People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing.
- The entrepreneur works 24×7 365 days and that’s why they look cool
- Gamblers take blind risks. Entrepreneurs take risks while visually impaired and feel their way up and out.
- Don’t set your goals by what other people deem important.
- Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.
- A leader without a team is a bow without arrows
- Success is a journey. The best form of transport is Happiness.
- If you’re just starting out, don’t focus on the cheese, focus on the cow.
- Seek advice on taking risk from a capitalist and not from a gambler.